1. This bowl with spill-resistant technology.
- Toddlers everywhere are like, “Challenge accepted.” Get it here for $8.30.
2. This drawing mat that uses water instead of ink so it’s 100% mess free!
Your walls will thank you. Get it here for $29.88.
3. This Yucatan-style taco truck made out of cardboard that makes a wonderfully original playhouse.
4. These non-skid socks your toddler can wear without falling down.
Of course, your toddler will probably still fall down for reasons unrelated to their socks. Get a pack of 12 here for $12.50.
5. These cups that hang on the fridge so your toddler can get their own water.
Saves you from having to stop what you’re doing every time your kid says, “I’m thirsty!” Order one here for $9.99.
6. This Ms. Food Face plate that makes even picky-eating toddlers look forward to meal time.
Get it here for $12.
There’s a Mr. Food Face plate too.
Get it here for $12.
7. This flame-free Smores maker that allows your toddler to “Do it myself!”
Get it here for $53.99.
8. This plastic attachment that turns any cup or glass into a sippy cup.
A wait staff somewhere will thank you for it. Get it here for $11.95.
9. This adjustable belt for toddlers that lets you get the most out of their clothes.
Ideal for keeping a toddler’s pants up as they grow into them. Get it here for $10.95.
10. This toddler-sized broom set that will allow you to sweep without your little one begging for your broom.
Family cleaning session for the win! Get it here for $9.99.
11. This potty training watch that lets your toddler know when it’s time to go to the bathroom.
It flashes and plays music at 30, 60, or 90 minute intervals. Order one here for $19.98.
12. This portable potty that lets your toddler use public toilets.
It’s also a lifesaver when you’re in the middle of nowhere and your toddler NEEDS. TO. GO! Get one here for $13.11.
13. This “Road on a Roll” that lets you bring your car-loving kid’s race track literally anywhere.
Perfect for keeping a kid entertained in a waiting room, restaurant, or anywhere else. Order a roll here for £12.
14. This sun shade that keeps a car seat from getting super hot in the summer.
Get it here for $7.30.
15. This travel tray that lets kids snack and play – making long car rides a whole lot easier.
Get one here for $21.99.
16. These reusable food pouches that make on-the-go apple sauce a lot more affordable.
Get a pack of six here for $13.95.
17. This utensil that makes it easy to eat whole foods like sandwiches, pizza, waffles, and burritos.
It also encourages picky eaters to try new foods. Get it here for $6.95.
18. This “sleeper hero” doll that gives your toddler courage to sleep through the night.
It also has a light in the center of its chest that changes from red to green when it’s OK to get out of bed. Get one here for $34.99.
19. This bin that’s ideal for storing all of you toddler’s bath toys.
When your toddler grows out of toys it can hold their shampoo and conditioner. Get it here for $15.99.
20. This shower head that brings things down to your toddler’s level.
Perfect if you want to transition your toddler out of baths. Get one here for $15.80.
21. This learning kit that helps a toddler understand the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors.
Get it here for $28.39.
22. This faucet extender that makes it easier for toddlers to wash their hands.
No more awkwardly holding your toddler over the sink. Get one here for $15.99.
23. This weaning system that will break your toddler of their pacifier obsession.
It can work as quickly as a few days. Get it here for $19.95.
24. Get this sippy cup that takes the nightmare out of giving your kid medicine.
Goodbye, drama. Get one here for $11.99.